On-Site Mobile Drug Testing Services
775-691-6527 – 24/7 – 365 days – Servicing all of Nevada
We now offer best in the industry SMARTSCREENS.
Accuracy comes from reading the test kit correctly and Reliability is being able to prove it.
The Results you deserve Generate, transmit and store high quality, drug screen result forms.
Online Website dashboard Get access to your information from any device
- Manage all past drug screen results from your library • Monitor inventory and place orders • Set up new users, locations, clients and donors • Generate reports and export your data
Print and share professional result forms Provide clients with a reliable, accurate third-party results
- Negative repost with details • Non-Negative initial screens • Invalid/Non-Compliance reports • Lab confirmation and MRO integrated [optional]
ON-SITE MOBILE DRUG TESTING – NEVADA (Reno and Las Vegas)
One of the most important aspects of protecting yourself today is by keeping employees drug free. “Grate” Detections, LLC can provide on-site drug testing with our mobile drug testing personnel consisting of a “5-panel” up to a “12-panel” lab based Drug Test. We provide pre-employment, post accident, reasonable suspicion, and random drug testing to include 80 hour alcohol testing in moments. Save time by allowing us to come to your location; taking your employees to the lab will cost you time and money. Our results are provided instantly for rapid drug testing or within 24 hours of testing for lab based Drug Testing. Our on-site Mobile drug testing saves you time, money and productivity.
Why make yourself a liability sending you employees off to a lab to take a drug test under reasonable suspicions only to have them get into a crash or injure somebody under your direction telling them to “go to the lab.”
Court approved by Family courts in Nevada allowing us to come to you for that random spot check upon your spouse or significant other.
INDUSTRY STANDARD 5-PANEL DRUG SCREENING – Conducted on every Mobile Drug Test up to 12-Panel at no extra charge.
Test will detect the presence of
- Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC, found in marijuana)
- Methamphetamines (including Ecstasy)
- Morphine – Opiates
- PCP (Phencyclidine)
- MDMA – Ecstasy
- 12 Panel + SVT: AMP, BAR, BUP, BZO, COC, mAMP, MDMA, MOR, MTD, OXY, PCP, THC (OX, CR, PH)
SUPERIOR QUALITY AND PRICING
Most Staffing Agencies only do an Oral Swab (going back only hours not days) to detect drugs not a 9-panel urine drug test or a Hair test such as offered by our firm. Oral swabs will only detect drugs in the system for up to 4 hours minimum time, making them considerably easy to “pass.” Further, we WILL beat any local pricing for Urine or Hair Drug Test.
INSTANT 80 – HOUR ALCOHOL TEST AVAILABLE
Want to have that 80 hour alcohol test done to confirm there has been “no drinking” over the last 80 hours. Prior to dropping off your kids or picking them up on custody matters let us provide factual drug and alcohol testing on the spot for you.
Nevada – STATE LAWS
Workplace Drug Testing Issues – Nevada State Laws
These categories do not effect DOT-regulated drug testing. Government employers should always call for potential additional restrictions on employee drug testing.
Nevada update 01/21/2020
Pre-employment marijuana law went into effect January 1, 2020:
- Employers cannot fail or refuse to hire prospective employees because of marijuana metabolites in a drug test
- Includes limited protections for safety-sensitive industries
- This does not prohibit pre-employment testing for Federally mandated programs like for the US Department of transportation (DOT).